Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm still kicking & screaming!




I'm still here...it's just been a crazy couple of weeks so that is one reason why I haven't blogged.

Sorry for the delay.

We had a nice trip out to Springfield, Missouri 2 weeks ago...visiting my dad on one of his jobs. I will try to put some pictures from that trip on here....I just wanted to say HI and let you see that I'm still alive and kicking!

Easter was great also! We had my mom's family over for dinner and an egg hunt for Levi and Piper. Dad came home later on that night from MO.

That's it for now....hope you all are well.

6 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

I'm sorry the delay was so long for you. I hope you'll be able to publish a new post soon!
Love,
Hannah

Luke R. said...

Ladys and Gentledudes, call the media, Melanie has a new post!!! Yes a new post. Its unbelivable. Its incredible. Its..Its...A NEW POST!!!!!!!

YKW

Jill and Crew said...

I love your post!
I can't wait for you to see mine.
I'll put it up tomorrow. I think?

See you soon
Lish

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Great picture Mel. It sounds like you all had a great Easter.

Mrs. W

Natalie said...

Good to know. :)

Luke R. said...

Oh, when, oh, when, is Mel gonna post?? Oh, when, oh, when could it be?? With her time between posts so long, and her...something so something...oh, when, oh, when could it be??

Luke A.