Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Camera Crazy

My nesting dolls


And a few decorations in my room. W hat a cutie pie awwwwwwww!!! Levi's amazing lego building.(in his under wear. ) :)

today I went to my piano lessons. I love going there, it's really fun!!!

I am going to put a picture on here of my piano teacher soon, she is really nice!!!

I liked when my mom got her new camera. I was excited because we (the kids) would get her old camera to share!!! it's awesome because I have it most of the time. it's COOL!!!

9 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi MelMel,

Love your blog. Nice pics.

See you later.

Love,
Sophia

Grandma Joanie said...

Those stacking dolls are pretty cool. You are doing a good job with your blog, it is fun to see it every day.

Laurie and company said...

yeah they are cool, I got them for
christmas.
I love blogging!!!
mel-mel

Sherry at the Zoo said...

I wish I had a camera. I have to beg one off my sister or my mom.

Sam

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Melanie,

Levi's lego building is really cool and p.s. every time I see a camera that I like that looks like it's meant for children I beg Mom to give me it.

Love,
Seff (Seth)

Hannah-Indiana said...

I'm asking for a new camara for my birthday this upcoming June. I'll probably be doing the same thing you're doing with it!

Laurie and company said...

Thanks for visiting you guys. I'm driving everyone crazy with my camera. We tried to take pictures of the eclipse tonight but it didn't work so well.
see you soon...
Love Mel-Mel

CALAMITY JANE said...

hey, i like your blog! your pictures are super great!! :)

Luke R. said...

I wish I had my own camera! The only one that I used was Hannah's old one which broke beacause she dropped It so much!