Monday, February 18, 2008

Just a few pictures to keep you guys off my back. :)

with my friend, Madison, at the boys' last soccer game
cheeseball
I got this picture of Molly clapping (@ E's party)
Maddy
I took this picture of myself. Mom says it
doesn't even look like me...I look like my Aunt Nat

I spent the night at my grandparent's house on Friday night. Grandpa and Uncle Tom took me to the boys' soccer game the next morning...the boys' won their soccer game and Will scored the first goal in their game.

I had a friend over on Saturday, Maddy. We had E's family birthday party on Sunday afternoon.

it was really fun and a good weekend.

8 comments:

Luke R. said...

Wow, I cant belive I'm the first person to see this! Good post, Mel.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Mel-Mel,

Love your blog. Love your pictures, but I think the picture of you actually does look like you.

Love,
Sophia

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Melanie,

Your blog was great. Especially the part when Will scored the point on his soccer game. So I hope your next blog will be great.

Love,
Seth

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Nice pics

Sam

Luke R. said...

Ooooh, you took my advice. I am the king! :) WUAHAHAHA

Luke R. said...

OK, two things:

1) Apparently, somebody misunderstood Will and Ethan's Blog address and now we can't reach it no matter what we do so could you please put their blog address on your blog?

2) My blogs name is acctully "Lukes World", not "World of Luke".
Just letting you know.

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Lookie here, my little twin!
You know, I didn't used to think so that much...but you really DO look like me!