Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008 (:


This is Molly with my grandpa, I love the pic!







This is Molly on christmas morning
she is a cute little dork! (:









This is Christy, Andy, and I doing origami, she taught me how to do an origami swan. it is really neat!

I just thought Molly looked really cute. But the pigtails did not last very long!


This is Levi on Christmas morning, he was so excited for all of his presents!



Well Hello, I was just trying to get myself back on track blog wise so I just threw these pics on here for you all to look at. I hope you all enjoy!
next time I will try to post faster!
Mel-mel :)

5 comments:

Tory said...

Nice pix, Mel-Mel! So, glad to see you bloggin', and see life from your perspective. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Hugs, Tory

Hannah-Indiana said...

Great pix, Melanie!

Tory said...

Just letting you know that I enjoyed our little chat the other night. Also, like your posts where I get to see life from another perspective. Hope you are well, and enjoying the snow.

Hugs, t

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Laurie and company said...

seems like just yesterday that Molly was that small, little dolly. she's so big now!

Love ya Mel. you could update your blog now.