Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo Booth

Well Umm I'm soooooooooooo sorry for the stinken LONGEST wait ever!!! Its been over a year ca you believe that????
This is a recent picture! We love our photo booth!
...
Ha ha! Our faces!

me.

Well I recently went to a Jonas Brothers concert, With my friends Sarah and Annie King! Demi Lovato was there and rocked!!!! So did the Jonas Bros, I just now started liking them.
Well how has your summer been going? I have been swimming almost everyday twice a day! I can't believe summer is almost to an end! Oh where have you gone my love???
Im almost in 7th grade, woo hoo! I have been going to Kaleo my youth group which I love! Mike and Pam are AWESOME! If you are not already my friend on Facebook well I have one, Just letting you know! Try and find me.

See you soon! And I will, I WILL try and post as often as I can.

Love melanie

3 comments:

Laurie and company said...

Sorry for the misspelling!

Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh mel I love your blog! And I must say it twas' an amazing concert!

Laurie and company said...

Yes it was an AW-MAZING concert quite unforgettable! Thank you I hope you enjoy having you're own blog!

Love Mel <3